Thursday, October 16, 2008

YIPEE!!!

OK...so we are in the process of moving across the country. We are in the truck Monday...moving along down the road, when my husband's phone rings. It is the guy from the radio station. He was calling to tell us that someone called in about 2 male beagles. He gives us a number to call. We call and then send my mother in law out to check out the situation. Sure enough it was our boys!!!! YAY!!!

The puppy is doing awesome! I can't wait to see her again. She is still back in Oklahoma with her mama and my older boys. She will be here in NY with me soon!

I want ot say thank you for all the awesome wishes for us to find our lost kids! Also, thank you Chas and Reina for the awesome awards! I will try to get those posted!

2 comments:

lwlittlebit said...

I'm so glad to read that you got your doggies back; that's wonderful!!!! The little puppy is just the cutest!

Jenn said...

Thanks so very much! I will have some new pictures of her soon I hope. She is such a doll!