Monday, October 20, 2008

Q&A for Lady Queen

LadyQueen's Q & A
Lady Queen has sent me this so I will answer and play it forward.

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?
I have been PSPing for about 12 years off and on. I got started making avatars in Excites Virtual Places or VP.
2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
I started making avatars, then graphics in graphic contests, some of which I entered and are still around are Doc's Retreat. When VP closed, I went to Pogo to play and from there started joining Pogo MSn groups, which also had tag makers. Jo, aka JoLuvsDogs and Cyrene had a group, I joined and went from there. I am just starting to make scrap stuffies. It is very relaxing!
3. Who`s your fave artist?
I don't have just one!...LOL! But if I had ot pick a few, my first favorite would be Scott Blair followed by Koufay, Garv, Elias, and Sue Woolcott.
4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?
I have alot of favorites I visit everyday. One I always visit and have purchased from is Raspberry Road. I also LOVE Cyrene's scraps, you can find those at MPT. I adore Kay Miller and have to also add Clarey and Lisa.
5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
I do not visit only 3. I surf a bunch of them!!!...lol! Can you say addicted? I visit LadyQueens often and Wild Creationz. Have found a new blog I love, and that's Denz Designz. All 3 have their link on the right side of my page. =)

Ok Ladies its your turn, just replace Lady Queen's name with mine and forward to 3 people you want to know a little more about. I'm sending this to

Denny at Denz Designz
Chas at Scrap N Bitz
Cheri at Wild Creationz


Have Fun !

No comments: