Thursday, October 2, 2008

LONG day!...and some word art! =)



It has been a LONG day! We are trying to get our house packed up for a move! We are moving across country to upstate NY, from Oklahoma. I feel like there is so much to get done! I can't wait for this to be done!

I would love to see what you create with my stuffies! Feel free to email me samples or your finished products! They could be featured on my posts! If you have a website, I will also include a link to your site with the tag!

Here is a word art freebie for you. I was on a heart kick! So I went with song titles that had the word heart in them. Enjoy!

Get it HERE

2 comments:

Cy said...

Thanks Jenn, these are awesome!
Cyrene

Unknown said...

Jenn

Love your blog but I hate to hear you are leaving Oklahoma. Don't forget us Okies when you get up there in Yankee-land.

Miss you

Lillie