Friday, October 10, 2008

I want my doggies back =(

Yesterday morning... I opened my back yard gate and drove my car through to load some stuff up. After finding the stuff was too dirty to put in my car, I put the car back in the driveway. I kept saying to myself..."Make sure you close the gate Jenn". Well, I didn;t close the gate, and when I let the dogs out to do their business (2 beagles which I have had for YEARS, since they were puppies) they got out. This is approximately 9:10am. After hours and hours of searching and making phone calls all day yesterday, we are so sad that we have not found them yet =(. No, they did not have their collars on. Both of them were treated with Frontline Wednesday night, and we cannot put their collars on until a couple days after or they break out in a irritation rash. We have called all the local vets, the city pound and police station. All of which are watching for them. We are thinking since they are Beagles, someone decided to pick them up. It is hunting season, and both dogs are very friendly and loveable. Hopefully, someone comes forward and starts looking for their owner. I am moving to NY Sunday. My husband is going with me because my son has a surgery in Boston. He will then be returning here to get the kids and the house ready to be packed up the rest of the way. We are running out of time! =(

No comments: